Bury St Edmunds Ramblers


Any members wishing to report a problem with a footpath are advised to contact our Footpath Secretaries. They will be able to offer advice; take action; or put the member in touch with the relevant contact.

Footpath Secretary Jenny Bradin   email
Footpath Secretary Lynne Bambury   email

Suffolk County Council have information about Public Rights of Way and a reporting form on their website.


Read more ...


Wednesday, December 12, 2018